The American Le Mans Series has arrived on the Monterey peninsula. Friday’s clear blue sky augured well for Muscle Milk Racing, which put its Honda HPD ARX-03a on P1 pole at Laguna Seca. Darren Turner claimed GT pole for Aston Martin in his Vantage (below). Full blog post to follow.
- #tbt: 1967 Lotus 49. After Jim Clark's DNF at Monaco, the 49 debuted w/DFV. Clark won the next race, at Zandvoort. http://t.co/xuCrXeD3UG 6 hours ago
- Wednesday wickedness: 1970 Tyrrell March 701. Video from Monaco '70: youtube.com/watch?v=gBHzz5… Stewart on pole, DNF. #F1 http://t.co/BoyMAaO71D 1 day ago
- Since people seem to be reading it a lot this week, here's my 2012 #IndyCar post about the DW12 - the Ugly Ducking. bit.ly/WOyGFm 2 days ago
- It never fails. After an #IndyCar race, search terms to find my blog are "ugly indycar", "why is indycar ugly", "what happened to IndyCar"? 3 days ago
- Showing how much heart he has, Ed's pole came the same week he lost his team manager to an #IndyCar front office job. http://t.co/0kx41PHBLF 4 days ago